• Melt the ghee in a large pan or wok.
• Fry the chopped onions in the ghee. Once the onions have reached a nice caramelized color, remove them and keep them in a bowl.
• In the same pan, add the chopped garlic and crushed tomatoes. Cook them until they are tender. Add the caramelized onion to the pan and mix well.
• Add the ginger and mix well, then add the cumin, coriander, sweet pepper, turmeric and green pepper.
• Add the diced chicken and mix well to make it soak up the sauce. Leave to cook covered for a good 10 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked, add the yoghurt, garam masala, fenugreek and the cream.
• Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh coriander and accompanied by Indian Naan bread or basmati rice!
500 g of chicken breast
2 chopped onions
30 g of ghee
4 cloves of chopped garlic
1 teaspoon of ginger powder
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of of coriander
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon of sweet pepper (paprika)
1 hot pepper or 1 teaspoon of harissa
1 teaspoon of garam masala
1 Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of heavy cream