For a good start to the new year, Les Jamelles offered their clients a mouth-watering present: a cooking calendar!
Nicolas Isnard, chef at L’Auberge de la Charme (one star in the Guide Michelin), in Prenois (Burgundy), has come up with a dozen recipes. Inspired by traditional French, Mediterranean or international cuisine, these recipes are classic bistro dishes that will pair perfectly with Les Jamelles wines.
Catherine Delaunay suggests original wine and food pairings to make for a perfect meal!
Here they are:
– Cassoulet & Cabernet sauvignon
– Carignan & Choco-hazelnut dessert
– Sea bream ceviche & Sauvignon Blanc
– Mourvèdre & Tajine style lamb
– Salade niçoise & Vermentino
– Mourvèdre rosé & Antipasti
– Merlot & Pissaladière
– Summer vegetable tian & Viognier
– Syrah & Spanish tapas
– Roasted chicken with potatoes & Chardonnay
– Pinot Noir & Beef bourguignon
– Lemon meringue tart & Méthode traditionnelle
Let’s taste them!