Grilled Sea Bream
- Rinse and dry the sea bream. Make 4 or 5 diagonalcuts on each side for cooking.
- Put the unpeeled and crushed garlic cloves into the fish. Add salt and pepper.
- Dip the sea bream into the marinade made from the mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, fennel and 3 tbsp of water.
- Add the prawns. Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes, turning from time to time.
- Remove the sea bream from the marinade and brush it with oil before grilling it. Leave to grill for 20 minutes on each side. Baste them frequently with the marinade.
- At the end of cooking, grill the prawns. Serve the sea bream and prawns with tomatoes à la provençale.
1 sea bream of 1.8 kg
juice of 2 limes
2 sprigs of thyme
2 sprigs of rosemary
a few sprigs of fennel
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tbsp. oil
salt and pepper